My Weird, Wild If’s !
- If Archimedes had been using a shower cubicle, would he be as famous ?
- If computers talked to us like humans, would we spend as much time with them ?
- If our aging process was reversed ( a la Benjamin Button ! ) would the cosmetic industry survive ?
- If Isaac Newton had been sleeping under a jackfruit tree, would he have survived to tell the tale of gravity ?
- Katherine Hepburn once said, “Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then”. If that came true, would the divorce rate go down drastically ? 😉
- If all the politicians had laryngitis for a week, would the world be a happier place? (Maybe things would actually get done !)
- If children were running the world, would school be the first thing to go ?
- If headbangers actually banged their heads on surfaces, would they last for more than a song ?
- If there’re military schools that prepare people for wars that might never take place, why aren’t there schools that prepare spouses for wars that will definitely take place ? 🙂